Conference & Event Massage
energise, refocus and refresh the participants at your next conference or event.
Our seated massage is a great marketing tool and a popular attraction, leaving your potential clients with an unforgettable memory of your company.
- refreshes participants during breaks
- energises and refocuses the delegates
- adds an element of fun and relaxation
- massage as a marketing tool
- draws a crowd to your stand
- creates happy memories associated with your company
- your participants and potential clients will be impressed
“Absolutely Corporate have provided Massage Specialists on our stand at two expo’s and were simply a hit and draw card on our stand. I thoroughly recommend them and we will be using them again at our next expo in May.”Mark Skipper, Chairman, Supply Chain & Logistics Association of Australia
our 5 top tips for getting the most out of seated massage at your conference or event
- Location. We need only a small area allocated and all equipment is supplied by us. Seated massage can be set up discreetly at the back of the main conference area and delegates can continue to partake in the even while enjoying a massage. We can provide seated massage during conference breaks at an allocated area.
- Communication. We provide a short neck, back and shoulder massage at conferences. Communicate openly about how strong you’d like your massage pressure. Would you prefer strong, medium or gentle? As a guideline the pressure of the massage should be firm yet comfortable. If it feels like “good pain”, that’s fine. Let your massage therapist know if you’d like them to adjust the pressure being applied. It’s your massage so we want you to get the most out of it.
- Health concerns. Let the massage therapist know if you have any health concerns, e.g. a shoulder injury, or would like to focus on a specific area of your body. Our massage therapists are professionals dedicated to tailoring a session that will help relieve your discomfort.
- Relax! We encourage minimal talking during the massage. This can be a wonderful opportunity to close your eyes, relax, and observe how your body feels in the present moment.
- Stay hydrated. After the massage, make sure you keep hydrated. Working on you muscles gets fluid pumping out of the soft tissue and into your circulatory system, where it heads toward your kidneys. You need to replenish all that lost water after the massage. Drink a glass of water or have some herbal tea.