As a part of Corporate health management at workplace we are working hard to provide corporate companies with the best services on the market. We have partnered up with Medimobile, an award-winning medical practice that offers high quality workplace flu vaccinations to businesses Australia-wide.
Many Australian companies are offering their employees free onsite vaccination, protecting both their employees against flu and their bottom line. Is your company offering free flu vaccinations to staff to keep them heathy and productive during flu season?
According to a conservative estimate by NSW Business Chamber, the Flu costs the Australian economy an estimated $35 billion each year, while the cost to individual companies is as much as $1,300 for each week an employee is bedridden.
workplace flu vaccinations
By investing in your staff wellbeing program your company will reduce the cost of sick leaves during the winter months.
Here is the outline what you’ll receive when you book flu vaccination program at your workplace:
- All marketing material to assist you promoting your flu vaccination program at your workplace. To engage your employees you’ll receive Medimobile’s ‘Spread Health’ campaign posters for all your locations and emails to send to your employees.
- Searchable online medical information, FAQ sheet, flexible informed consent options, take-home card including our contact details. Medimobile is also able to offer the FAQ sheet in Italian, Mandarin Chinese and Arabic if needed.
- All employees have free access via our Medical Support Line and FluApp to our team of in-house doctors to answer any medical questions they may have about flu and flu vaccinations.
- Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccination (QIV) which provides protection against four strains, two A strains and two B strains.
- Vaccines are given by a doctor or nurse vaccinator, in private room at your workplaces.
- All specialist equipment, consumables and a lollipop for each participant.
- Secure online booking system to allow your employees to manage their preferred appointment time with the option to consent online and free SMS reminders.
- Free access to FluApp, to provide all employees with information and medical advice about flu and flu prevention as well as access to online booking and consent.
- Program Report/Employees Participation List/Attendance Sheet.
- Customised online employee feedback survey.
You may ask why we are offering flu programs now, in the middle of summer. The program runs from March 20 through until the end of May and many customers like to get the ball rolling at the start of the year as the time tends to go very quickly.