Stress effects 85 per cent of Australian workers, resulting in over 20 million sick days of a year, with untold cost to the Australian economy. Feelings of being overwhelmed, difficulty concentrating, a lack of confidence and depression all negatively affect a workers ability to perform and are common signs of stress.
Absolutely Corporate provides a wide range of corporate health and wellness programs tailored to your workplace needs and requirements, including our popular Stress Management Workshops.
The Stress Management Workshop covers the seven keys to a mindful and resilient workplace, and offers an interactive and highly engaging workshop full of practical tips and techniques for managing mental health in the workplace. Our Stress Management Workshops cover:
- Positive effects of short-term stress
- Negative effects of chronic stress
- Specific lifestyle factors that support or hinder well-being and affect your performance and quality of life.
- How to measure stress
- Managing stress through mindfulness
- Learn three minute breathing mediation **
- Educate employees on sources of stress and effects on their health
- Reduce stress
- Provide practical stress management techniques
Benefits to employers include:
- Maximises productivity
- Reduces absenteeism
- Decreases presenteeism
- Lower compensation claims
Benefits to employees include:
- Increases alertness
- Lowers depression
- Overcomes feeling of being overwhelmed
- Increased resilience
For every $1 a company spends on mental health, they receive on average of $2.30 back in increased profits according to a PWC report, by the National Mental Health Commission and Australian Government.
Absolutely Corporate also provides stress relief for the workplace through our quality massage services. We provide very popular seated chair massages for staff and our qualified massage therapist will de-stress, invigorate and revitalise you and your people.
Absolutely Corporate also measures your results, to ensure your company gets the best return on investment, while creating a healthy, energetic and focused workplace.
To book a Stress Meditation Workshop or for any other enquiries please contact us on 1300 217 119 or send us an email at: email@example.com